Family Law





Do It Yourself – KITS

Do It Yourself Kit – Application for Consent Orders

This kit can be used to apply for consent orders about:

  • the care, welfare and development of your children (known as parenting orders);
  • the division of property or maintenance for a spouse or former spouse/de facto partner (known as spouse or de facto partner maintenance).

* For further information or to get paper copies of this document sent to you, call 1300 352 000 , or visit a family law registry near you.

Family Law Courts

Do-it-yourself kits

The Courts have a number of kits that have detailed explanations and instructions about completing and filing the most common court forms.

Divorce Forms and Kits

All the forms and the explanatory kits you may need to apply for divorce, serve your divorce forms or respond to a divorce application.

Commonwealth Courts Portal – For web-based services such as filing online or accessing information about cases you have before the court.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: